About The Growing Place Consignment
We want to make it easy for you to either consign or to donate your children’s outgrown items. We have no fees and you can call or email with what items you will be bringing in. If you are coming in to shop, bring a bag with you! We want to make it easy and convenient for you. (Clothing items do not need to be on hangers or in any specific container.)
- Clothing that is gently folded, is the fastest for us to review (hangers and safety pins slow down the process).
- We are more interested in the clothing’s condition and style, than the brand or “date”. But in general, a worn brand name is more likely to be accepted than a worn non-brand name.
- If you have a large amount of clothing, we suggest to bring a variety of sizes and types per consignment so as to reach a wider range of shoppers.
Other “Consignable” Items:
- Learning and Play Items like toys, books, games, puzzles, etc.
- Equipment such as Pack ‘n Plays, highchairs, bouncers, etc.
- Swimsuits year round.
Items We Can Not Consign:
- Costumes, car seats and cribs (due to insurance reasons, not accepted for safety & flammability).
- Bedding sets (individual sheets and blankets will still be accepted).
- Stuffed: animals, books, toys.
- Recalled items (please check beforehand here).